Thursday, April 9, 2009

#12~






We spent the weekend out of province with my family celebrating my Mom's milestone birthday. It was so fun to be surrounded by family. Only my brother lives close by, so to see my sister and cousins was the best~I so often feel sad that we don't see them more often. We held a party for Mom in the dining room of her building~it was great~cheese and fruit and veggies and a humongous carrot cake! Total fun! We spent lots of time with Mom and my sibs, and longengagementgroom set up Mom's printer and digital camera. Earned him some karma!
I'm looking forward to getting together in June for my daughter's graduation! L/E groom started hanging newly made kitchen cupboards today, so hopefully our kitchen reno will be done or nearly done before all the family decends on us in a couple of months. I can hardly wait to have everyone here!


No comments:

Post a Comment