Monday, April 5, 2010

#34~

Guess what I got on the weekend!!!
2 new 'pots and pans' drawers,
and the 2 smaller drawers
on top!
The drawer and cupboard on the left
are original to the kitchen, but moved over a bit.
This is so exciting~once we decide on drawer and cupboard fronts~
he'll make mock-ups this week~I'll be able to put things away!
The end of the kitchen choas is in sight!
My new, beautiful Tagine is on the counter, seriously, you need to get one!
It is a total treat to cook with, and is beautiful to serve in.
I made beef bourginon on the weekend and am making a pork tagine tonight.
It is the best!

1 comment:

  1. Oh that is a great addition to your kitchen! congrats!
    thanks for dropping by my blog, by the way! I'd love to keep in touch while we plan our weddings!

    ReplyDelete