Friday, June 12, 2009

# 20







Life has been so much better this week! We've gotten most of the outside painting done~the joys of living in a strata~you get a 'make work project' for years even if you prefer the look of unpainted wood and concrete, if that's what the majority wants...We had a mid-week date night at one of the nearby pubs. And I won 2 tickets to see the Blind boys of Alabama and Ruthie Foster! The concert is Sunday night so yay for us~another date night!

I've been entering a bunch of contests lately and have won all the lovely things in these photos! I blogged about the hairpiece from Tigerlily Jewelery in an earlier post~isn't it gorgeous? The birdcage veil is by Jennifer Leigh Veils (www.jenniferleigh.com) via Wedding Chicks.(www.weddingchicks.com) It's covered in crystals and is just stunning! We are all about sparkle in this house! The 'Drops of Sunshine' necklace is made by Lillyella (lillyella.etsy.com, lillyella.blogspot.com) Mine has a clear crystal. Her designs are beautiful with a vintagey feel. I didn't stop with the necklace~I had to have the matching earrings and decided to get the 'Ginko' pearl necklace and earrings for my daughter! I chose the 'Pig' fabric to make something for my Mom~she has collected pigs for years. Maybe an apron top? Anyone have any ideas? It came from SewBettie.com via a contest on the Hip Hostess blog (www.hiphostess.blogspot.com) I've been incredibly lucky and I'm thinking I should buy a lottery ticket!

Hope you are all having a good week too!

No comments:

Post a Comment